Monday, January 4, 2016

SMART Goals

Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, Time-bound Goals

I will work towards managing my time to attain a nine hour sleeping time for an entire week (10pm bedtime), pushing through homework, sports practices, and planning out studying times. I plan to use the google calendar app to completely plan out my week, and also giving me more experience in learning how quickly I work for specific subjects and assignments, making future estimations more accurate.

I will also create a studying plan that works the most efficiently for myself, through experimenting with different formats and mediums: electronic, paper on a clipboard, outline style, diagram based, chicken scratch notes, etc. This will be implemented throughout the semester and be measured through test and temp-check scores.

No comments:

Post a Comment